Central Enrollment

Welcome to the White County School District. We are excited to have you join our family of students, parents and educators.

Register Online


We are accepting online applications for the 2024-25 school year. If you want to enroll in the 2023-24 school year, please contact the Central Enrollment office at (706) 865-2315, ext. 1101.


New Families to White County School System

Follow this link: https://campus.white.k12.ga.us/campus/OLRLogin/whitecounty

See instructions below: New Family Registration

Parents who have a student(s) enrolled in White County System 

Parents who have children currently in the system will use their Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account already created.

Follow this link: https://campus.white.k12.ga.us/campus/portal/whitecounty.jsp

See instructions below: OLR - Existing Infinite Campus Users


*If you do not know your Infinite Campus login information, you may contact the media specialist at your child’s zoned school

After completing the online registration application, please use the link below to schedule an appointment.


Central Enrollment Appointment Scheduler

Enrollment Documents

The following documents must be uploaded to the application or brought to the Central Enrollment office to finalize the enrollment process:

  • Student's Birth Certificate (Certified Copy)
  • Student's Social Security Card
  • GA Form 3231 Immunization Certificate
  • GA Form 3300 Certificate of Hearing, Vision, Dental and Nutrition Examination
  • Proof of Residency (see below for items that are accepted)
  • Picture ID of parent or legal guardian registering the child. A valid, state-issued Driver's License, state-issued Identification Card, Military Identification Card, or Passports are acceptable. 

Proof of Residency

A student will not be enrolled without current proof of residency. The following acceptable items must be issued within the past 30 days:

  • Lease or Rental Agreement (with signature of landlord and renters)
  • Mortgage Statement, Home Purchase Agreement
  • Utility Bill: electric/light, gas or water - no cable or phone bills accepted
  • Governmental Agency Mail (county, state or federal)
  • Shared Housing: If living in a household with someone else, an Affidavit of Residency must be completed by both the parent/legal guardian and the person with whom the family is living. This must be signed and notarized at Central Enrollment

Transcript Requests

White County graduates may request a copy of their transcript via the Transcript Request Form located below.


Work Permit

The work permit form is located below.