Substitute Teacher Information
White County Schools is pleased to announce that Kelly Educational Staffing® (KES®) has been selected to coordinate and manage all aspects of our substitute teacher program.
Become a substitute teacher… Experience what it’s like to make a difference in the lives of students!
· Competitive weekly electronic pay
· Flexible schedule
· Ability to schedule your assignments online or by phone
· Paid training on professional classroom management, teaching techniques, and district policies and procedures
· Online training opportunities
· Online employee community
· 401(k) plan, service bonus plan, and group-rate insurance options*
· Completion of free online substitute training course with passing grade on final exam
· Education verification
· Professional references
Kelly Educational Staffing
For more information, please contact:
Toll Free# 1-866-643-3928 or email@example.com
250 John W. Morrow Jr. Pkwy, Ste 108 - Gainesville, GA 30501
Kelly Educational Staffing® is a specialty service of Kelly Services®, a leader in workforce solutions and the first staffing provider to develop a comprehensive education staffing solution. Launched in 1997, KES partners with 3,000+ public and private schools across 35 states and has a national classroom placement (fill) rate greater than 98 percent. KES provides schools with quality substitute teacher staffing and management. In addition, KES offers after-school program staffing and the staffing of non-instructional positions such as custodians, cafeteria employees, administrative assistants, and school nurses. More than 1 million classrooms are filled by a KES substitute teacher each year. Visit www.kellyeducationalstaffing.comfor more information.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
An Equal Opportunity Employer © 2011 Kelly Services, Inc.